Find your career in fine wine
They say if you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.
If like us you love wine in all its facets, from vine to bottle, you’ll love working at Le Pont Wine Store. We have strong connections with some of the most celebrated producers across the world. From entry-level wine tastings to established masterclasses, we focus on wine retail but also wine education.
If you are passionate, motivated and are looking to deepen (or kick start) your career in wine, this is the place to do it.
Wine Specialist, Milsons Point
Le Pont Wine Store opened in Milsons Point seven years ago and comprises an extensive range of imported wines, Australia’s most cutting-edge producers as well as an exciting range of craft beers and artisan spirits.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, product knowledge, our popular in store event programme and engagement with our local community.
Tasks and responsibilities
You’ll be involved in the day-to-day running of the shop, with customer service a high priority. Also:
- Store presentation
- Stock processing
- Receipt of deliveries
- Preparation of orders and dispatch
To be successful you will need
- Ability to work around a 7 day roster
- To be able to work autonomously;
- Ability to report to the manager and carry out delegated tasks
- Some experience in an off or on premise role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent wine, beer and spirits knowledge
- Current RSA and drivers licence mandatory
- A passion to learn about what we sell and providing a great experience for our customers
- Immediate start in full-time role with a growing brand;
- Ongoing training plus growth opportunities to enhance your skills and progression within the company;
- Experience-based remuneration, paid time to attend trade and partner events
Please email your resume including cover letter or call Rob between 1pm and 3pm on 0411 610 181 Monday to Friday to discuss. Please note we sincerely appreciate all applications, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.