$150 gift voucher
You may also like
- 'Sourced from a single plot and vines 50 years of age, this wine is marked by its superb aromatic qualities, lovely fruit and persistence of flavour. An excellent village Chambolle that is approachable now but will drink well over the next 7-10 years.'
- WHEN: 6.30 pm Wednesday 28th February
- WHERE: The Tasting Room - Le Pont Wine Store South Melbourne
- WHY: Familiarise yourself with the state of wine in the US of A at present, and more importantly taste an exciting, distincitve range of delicious wines.
- COST: The price includes the tasting of 11 amazing American wines and pairing cheese
- 'The Clos Prieur is a well situated vineyard just below the Grand Cru Mazis-Chambertin and is well known for its accessibility and easy going wines. Although the vineyard comprises a village and premier cru section (on the upper slope), the latter definitely displays much greater depth of fruit than the lower section and is worthy of premier cru status. This vineyard compliments Thierry’s winemaking to a tee.'