- Taste wines from Australia’s most talented cutting-edge producers.
- Learn about how Australia has reinvented its wine scene while still paying homage to the past.
- Discover how place and winemaking impact wine style.
Brave New World
You may also like
- A polished, refined Brunello
- Dense, complex red fruits and spice with oak complexities
- Enjoy now and over the 10-15 years
- Summer's perfect partner
- 2 from France and 1 from the Yarra Valley
- Just chill to thrill
- An outstanding Chardonnay from a region in Burgundy typically more known for its reds
- From Givry in the Côte Chalonnaise
- The 2019 vintage offers immediate pleasure and the capacity to age
- On tasting: 9 superb wines with expert David Ridge
- WHEN: Wednesday, 15th June 2022 at 7:30pm
- WHERE: The Bar @ Le Pont Wine Store, South Melbourne
- WHY: A great opportunity to taste and learn about both Barolo and Barbaresco, presented by an expert with an in-depth understanding of the region.
- COST: $139 per ticket (inc. charcuterie and cheese)