- Experience the unique expressions of these Italian varieties from different regions
- Unico Zelo are at the forefront of the Italian varieties movement in Australia
- "Italian-inspired, textural and site-expressive wines"
- Taste wines from some of the classic regions of Northern Italy
- Learn about the definitve wines styles and grape varieties from the Veneto, Trentino and Colline Novaresi
- Discover the unique methods used in viticulture and vinification
Includes 1x 200ml vial of the following four wines:
- Ca'Montini Pinot Grigio 2018 - classic Italian Pinot Grigio from the Alpine reached of Trentino Alto Adige
- La Battistelle Montesei Soave 2018 - a fruity, slightly textural dry white made from Garganega on volcanic soils
- Ioppa Nebbiolo 2018 - Nebbiolo, but not as you know it!
- Marion Valpolicella Superiore 2015 - a benchmark , hyper-elegant blend of local varieties. Corvina Veronese, Rondinella, and Molinara