The Rhône Valley, like their Burgundian cousins to the north is enjoying a golden period in its history. Better practices in the vineyard and cellar, the evolution of domaine bottling and a younger, inquisitive generation of winemakers has led to a resurgence in quality. Join James Johnston, Director of World Wine Estates and importer of such illustrious Rhône Valley icons as Jean-Louis Chave and Auguste Clape as we roam around different appellations of the Rhône!
James has been travelling to the Rhône for more than 20 years and still makes an annual pilgrimage (sans COVID) to taste and visit with some of the most highly regarded vignerons of the region. We’ll be showing wines from some a diverse array of appellations including but not limited to Côte-Rôtie and Cornas in the north to Lirac and Gigondas in the South.
We hope you can join us!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Order your tasting kit online or in store.
2. Collect your kit from the shop or select delivery option in online checkout.
3. Kits will be available for collection or delivered on the day of the event. *N.B. delivery only available within 10km radius of Le Pont Milsons Point to the billing address provided.
4. If you would like to collect in store, please use the ‘additional information’ section at checkout to let us know.
5. Scan the QR code provided in the tasting booklet to join the webinar.