- Taste the new releases from Hurley Vineyard - Mornington Peninsula
- Learn the history of one of Australia's benchmark pinot noir producers
- Discover the unique subtleties of site at Hurley Vineyard
Taste, Learn & Discover
From our very early days we have realised the importance of engagement with our customers, offering them creative and enjoyable ways to learn about wine. We now have an additional education stream that you can utilise in the comfort of your own home.
Taste, Learn & Discover with Le Pont gives you the benefit of our combined many years of experience and expertise as well as the ability to learn and taste in the most relaxed environment of all – your home. Through using the wine preservation system Coravin, we can prepare immediately a basket of take away vials and tasting kit including notes for you to enjoy and read through while tasting and watching our video tutorial. Here’s a bit more about how it works:
1. Select and purchase your tasting basket in store or online for same day collection, or the day you wish to collect.
2. When home, pour the wines into glasses
3. Click video link through QR code or URL provided
4. Taste, Learn and Discover through our video tutorial
5. Like the wines? Great! You receive special pricing on any of the wines you’ve tasted. Simply quote the code provided.
We plan to expand and continually evolve our Taste, Learn and Discover packs giving you the flexibility to choose from a wide range of selected themes and genres.
We look forward to sharing your journey of discovery with you!
*Please note delivery and sale of tasting packs only available to our local area.
Otherwise, please order for same day collection. Currently only available at Milsons Point store.
- Experience the unique expressions of these Italian varieties from different regions
- Unico Zelo are at the forefront of the Italian varieties movement in Australia
- "Italian-inspired, textural and site-expressive wines"
- Brand new 2019 releases from artisan producer, Tonic Wines
- Discover these unique and exciting small-batch Australian wines
- Includes the beautiful 95 point Grenache!
- Taste benchmarks from four of the most famous appellations in France
- Learn why the appellation system in France was developed
- Discover why these grape varieties work so well where they do