Showing 1–16 of 368 results
Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru ‘Le Clos du Roy’ 2019
- Domaine Faiveley excels in these lesser-known crus
- Comparable structure to a Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Cellaring potential 7-10 years
Domaine Faiveley Mercurey Rouge Vieilles Vignes 2019
- Fruit from 30+ year old vines
- Hard to find better value Bourgogne rouge
- Cellaring potential 4-8 years
Domaine Faiveley Mercurey ‘Clos Rochette’ Blanc 2019
- Clos Rochette is a Faiveley monopole
- Tremendous value and quality
- Cellaring potential 5-7 years
Roam Around the Rhône Virtual Masterclass – MELBOURNE
- What: 6 wines from across the Rhône Valley poured into 50ml vials for your tasting pleasure.
- When: 7:30pm sharp, Wednesday 6th October 2021.
- Where: The comfort of your own home!
- Your host: James Johnston of importer World Wine Estates.
- Why: Roam the northern and southern Rhône Valley through its fascinating wines.
- Cost: $69 per tasting kit (which includes wine samples, tasting booklet and a link to our virtual Zoom webinar).
Van Winkle Family Reserve 13 Year Old Straight Rye Whiskey
- Just one bottle available
- A rare find of this exclusive Kentucky Rye
- Bottled at 47.8% (95.6 proof)
Sylvain Cathiard Bourgogne Hautes Cotes de Nuits Aux Chaumes 2019
- From a high altitude plot that fares well in warmer vintages
- Expect this to mature very well despite the appellation
- Bright and fresh with wonderful density