Showing all 10 results
Bodegas Exopto Rioja Horizonte de Exopto Blanco 2019
- A rare example of white Rioja
- Mostly Viura then Garnacha Blanca and Malvasía Riojana, Jaén Blanca, Torrontés
- Fresh, textured and mineral
Pesquera Ribera del Duero Tino Reserva Especial 2010
- Tinta del Pais - the local name given to Ribera’s own thick-skinned version of Tempranillo
- Aged for 10 years prior to release
- Powerful and concentrated, this will continue to drink well for another decade
La Maldicion Vinos de Madrid Tinto de Valdilecha 2019
- High altitude, old vine Tempranillo
- From the Arganda del Rey area (within the Viños de Madrid DO)
- A pure and fine expression of Spanish Tempranillo
Tempranillo in all its glory! Virtual Masterclass – SYDNEY
- What: 6 diverse expressions of Tempranillo poured into 50ml vials for your tasting pleasure.
- When: 7:30pm sharp Wednesday 25th August, 2021.
- Where: The comfort of your own home!
- Your host: Nick Mercer, importer at Bibendum Wine Co.
- Why: Taste, discover and learn about Tempranillo from Spain's premier wine regions.
- Cost: $49 per tasting kit (which includes wine samples, tasting booklet and a link to our virtual Zoom webinar).
Comando G ‘La Bruja del Rozas’ Garnacha 2018
- Cool climate Garnacha from the high-altitude Sierre de Gredos
- Comando G is a collaboration between two of the region's benchmark producers
- Stunning to drink now and will continue to improve over the next decade